Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time I was good at web design. No seriously, I was pretty good at it--well good enough to make a decent living. Then life took over and the next thing you know, I was focusing on content development, community management and most recently, social media.

Somewhere along the way, my coding skills became outdated and my dream job as a UI designer was out of reach. So I continued to focus on producing content and learned all I could about social media. My new goal was to let everyone know what I was doing or thinking in 140 characters or less.

But in the past few months I've realized that my sarcastic style doesn't always play out well in short verse. Things I perceive as humorous often causes others to pray for my safety or worse. Despite what he thought, I felt my post about my boyfriend's bro-mance was quite funny.

Doesn't anyone out there understand my sick and twisted sense of humor?

So I think it's time to resurrect the old blog. Yes I know blogging is "old school" and there is a good chance that no one will read it. But at least I can refer anyone concerned about my sanity to a page that possibly explains it all.

Then again my ramblings may just confirm the insanity theories once and for all.
If you are out there, stay tuned...

0 comments:

Blog Archive