The more things change.....

I can't believe it has been more than two months since I posted. I suck. So much has happened. To sum it all up, I took a new job and now live in Annapolis MD, 30 minutes east of Washington DC.

I forgot how lonely it gets when you first move and you don't know anyone. Also it seems that my network of friends is falling apart. Everyone is so busy that it's getting harder to keep in touch. I remember going through this same feeeling of being lonely when I first left Louisville. It eventually got better but I never got past missing everyone.

To make matters worse I broke my phone and the person I share an office with speaks very little English. If you guys are still out there send me some love, I need it.

4 comments:

Idiot Savant said...

Wow, lots of changes, congratulations! Is that a new picture? Hot!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, good luck and I hope you find happiness in wherever life takes you.

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you. Just a ring away. Can't wait to visit you for a girl's weekend!!
Love ya,
Tam

Don said...

Just remember the excitement of embarking on a new job - it'll help. That, and a trip to the mall or the movies now and then!

Best of luck.

Blog Archive